Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's been so long since I felt like this with a book... It was there, all the time for 10 months now. A simple attachment on someone's email. An email who just stayed there, waiting. A title heard so many times in all those long gone amazing conversations we used to have when we met. Discussed, recommended, sent. All that time, just a click away, and I, longing for this feeling for so long. Being caught in the arms of a book, taking away my sleep, challenging my speed and leading me to that delicious vice of reading while walking. Only a few books really get me there. To slide on the streets, passing by people and sights, no sound no movement. I remember the last time this happened, was more or less, five years ago with a book called El obscuro pájaro del deseo, I remember that book with love.
Anyway I have it now, soon it will be gone, meanwhile, enjoy, as everything in life: THE TIME IS NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment